C. SCHOLARLY AND PROFESSIONAL WORK
- Publications - more than 70 articles, 3 monographs, 3 textbooks, 2 dictionaries and 2 anthologies are published. (in Russian, except for those marked with *)
- Participation in Scholarly Meetings
- Panel chair and co-ordinator
- International Conference “Teaching Foreign Languages in the Age of Globalisation”
(Taipei, R.O.C.) 2000.
- International conference “Gender, Language and Culture”. (Moscow,
- 6-10; 12-13th All-Union and International Symposiums on Psycholinguistics
and Mass Communication. Inst. of Linguistics of the Academy of Sciences.
(Moscow, Russia) 1978, 1982, 1985, 1988, 1991, 1994, 2000.
- Panel chair and Speaker
- Emotions, Creativity, and Art. Perm Institute of Culture (Perm, Russia)
- Theory and Practice of Teaching Slavic Languages. University of Y.Pannonius. (Pech, Hungary) 1994.
- Text and Dictionary. University of Opole. (Poland) 1994.
- Participant and Speaker:
- Russian Language: its past and Present State. Moscow State University (Moscow,
- Psycho-technologies in Politics, Business and Education. Russian
Academy of Civil Service at the President of Russian Federation.
Four speeches. (Moscow, Russia) 2001.
- Second Scientific and Practical Conference “New Electoral Technologies:
Peculiarities of Elections in regions”. ITAR-TASS, “Psychology and
Business Online”. (Moscow, Russia) 2000.
- International conference “Multimedia in Education” (Moscow,
- International conference on MAPRYAL “Russian Language at the
Beginning of the New Century”. (Bratislava, Slovakia) 1999.
- International conference “Phraseology and Culture” Institute of Linguistics.
(Moscow, Russia) 1998.
- International conference devoted to the 30-th anniversary of
MAPRYAL (International Association of Teachers of Russian Language
and Literature). (Moscow, Russia) 1997.
- Linguomethodic and Didactic Problems of Teaching Russian Language
as a Foreign in Higher Schools. (Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.) 1996.
- Modern Russian Language: Description and Teaching. Russian Centre
of Culture. (Budapest, Hungary) 1996.
- American Literature in Russia. Moscow State University, faculty
of journalism. (Moscow, Russia) 1995.
- Ethnic and Language Self-consciousness. Moscow, Institute of
the Peoples of Russia. (Moscow, Russia) 1995.
- Perspectives of the Development of Methodics: theory and practice
of teaching Russian language and culture for foreigners. Peoples'
Friendship University. (Moscow, Russia) 1995.
- *Language and Consciousness. Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. (Varna,
- 5-th Sociolinguistic Workshop. Institute of Bulgarian language.
(Sofia, Bulgaria) 1995.
- Ethnopsycholinguistic Modelling of Cultures. Institute of Linguistics
of Russian Acad. of Sciences. (Moscow, Russia). 1995.
- Linguistics at the End of the XX-th Century. Moscow State University.
(Moscow, Russia). 1995.
- International Scientific Session devoted to the 100-th anniversary
of V.Vinogradov. Moscow State University. (Moscow, Russia), 1995.
- IV International Symposium on Language and Culture. Institute
of Russian Language after Pushkin. (Moscow, Russia). 1994.
- Culture and the World of the Language. Moscow State Univ. (Moscow,
- First National Congress on Reading. (Moscow, Russia, 1992).
- VII International Congress of International Association of Teachers
of Russian Language and Literature (MAPRAL). (Moscow, Russia,
- Scientific Conference devoted to the Days for Soviet Literature
on Cuba. (Republic of Cuba, 1988).
- Methodological Conference of the Graduates of Soviet High Schools.
(Republic of Cuba, 1988).
- To Protect a Book. International Congress. Ministry of Press. (Moscow,
- Biannual Meeting of the Research Group "Comparative Charting
of Social Change.” (Italy). 1994.
- Some Invited Lectures
- “The language of manipulation”. College of Management, Academy of National
Economy (Moscow, Russia) 2001.
- “Trends in Modern Russian language” Centre of Russian Culture
(Budapest, Hungary: May 2001).
- “How psycholinguistics can help you from being manipulated” Moscow
State University, Centre for International Education, (Moscow,
- “How to identify a person by speech”. Security Company. (Moscow) 2000.
- “How to create an ideal advertisement”. Co “Psychology and Business Online”
- ”Psycholinguistics of advertising”. Co “Managing Success (Moscow) 2000.
- “Psychiatric analysis of text”. Russian Academy of Sciences. Institute of
Psychology. (Moscow) 2000.
- “Speech behaviour from psycholinguistic point of view”. Moscow
State University, Philological faculty. (Moscow) 2000.
- “What is psycholinguistics?” Ven-Hua Culture University, (Taiwan,
Taipei R.O.C.) 2000.
- *“Psychological restrictions of formal language analysis” Academia
Sinica. (Taiwan R.O.C., Taipei) 2000.
- *“Psychiatric view on Russian literature”. Fu-Jen Catholic University.
(Taiwan R.O.C., Taipei) 2000.
- *“Neuro-biological foundations of literary text”. National Political
University (Taiwan R.O.C., Taipei) 2000.
- “Language of religion”. Medical Union of Psychotherapists. (Moscow,
- "How Russian language is taught in American universities” Russian
Learning Centre. (Moscow, Russia) 1998.
- "Psycholinguistics in Russia”. University of Texas in El Paso,
Psychological faculty. (USA El Paso, TX: 1998).
- "New trends in teaching Russian language for international students”
NASA. (USA, Houston TX: 1998).
- "How to use neuro-linguistic programming in teaching Russian”
Kharkov Politechnical Institute (Kharkov, Ukraine) 1998.
- "New trends in teaching foreign languages” Centre for International
Education, Moscow State University. (Moscow, Russia) 1997.
- "Psychiatric approach to Chekhov’ stories”. Museum of A.Chekhov.
(Moscow, Russia) 1997.
- "Humour in Russian language behaviour” Ven-Hua Culture University.
(Taiwan, R.O.C. Taipei: 1997).
- "Psycholinguistics of literary text”. University of Complutensas.
(Spain, Madrid: 1995).
- *"Abilities for foreign languages". University of Seville. Congress
on Teaching Languages and Culture (Spain, Seville: 1995).
- "Language game in Russian language”. University of Seville. (Spain,
- "Russian colloquial speech” Institute of State Governing. (Moscow,
- "Language of affective disorders.” Alcoholic Clinics No 104. (Moscow,
- Intellectual products
| © 1995
|| Intellectual part of computer-based program of text analysis VAAL||© 1985
|| Projective Literary Test
||Editor of the CDRom edition “Psycholinguistics 2000”: Russian and English articles, abstracts, textbooks, undergraduate, graduate works, Ph.D. and Dr. Sc. theses and monographs on psycholinguistics, linguistics, literature, psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, speech influence, public relations, psychotherapy. - Moscow, Psychology and Business Online Co, (170 Mb. - over 1000 works)